It’s now officially February meaning it’s time for the first favourites of the year. This is not going to be just a beauty favourites blog, it’s literally going to be a mixture of everything.
For Christmas I got a lot of new make up but the two things that I have been loving so much have been:
- The Kylie Jenner Lipkit in the shade Red Velvet– such a pretty shade of red and has a fab matte finish. Could even just wear the lipliner alone as a lipstick it’s that pigmented.
- Urban Decay All Nighter foundation – probably the most full coverage foundation I have ever used I am in love with it.
In January I had a week off which meant I got to spend a lot of time binge watching Netflix. Here are the three shows I watched:
- The End Of The Fucking World – really really strange show but addictive I watched it all in one day. Still not sure if I loved or hated it.
- Atypical – LOVED this! I cannot wait for a second series. Really good tv show would definitely recommend watching it.
- Orphan Black – I have just finished this show and I’m so sad it’s over. One of the weirdest shows I’ve ever watched but I just absolutely love all the characters in it. I think this is a show that’ll stick with me forever. Absolutely loved it. Unlike anything I’ve ever watched before.
I actually only finished one book this month which is called Simon VS The Homosapiens Agenda or you may know of it from being the book that was turned into the movie “Love, Simon”. When I saw the trailer for the movie I knew I needed to read the book before it came out and I absolutely loved it. I’d definitely recommend reading it before the movie comes out in March. It’s gonna be a big one I think.
My favourite song release of 2018 so far has to be my fave Troye Sivan- My My My! I may be biased because I absolutely love him but this song is incredible. I have also been loving Camilla Cabello new self titled album.
I think that is all of my January favourites. I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you’ve been enjoying any of the same things.