For every YouTube fan December is the best month. So many people uploading daily it’s hard to keep up but I thought I’d make a list of some people that I try my best to keep up with and really enjoy watching.
- Zoella: I thought I’d get the most obvious one out of the way first. Been watching Zoe since around 2011 and her vlogmas’ videos are ones I watch all year round a lot of the time as comforting background noise. I know a lot of people have their opinions of her but I think she’s an incredible woman. Zoes Channel.
- Rose and Rosie: I only started watching these two this year so I’ve never got to watch their vlogmas properly but I’m so excited for their vlogmas this year. I think they are hilarious – and also for the vegans that follow me Rosie is a vegan so I’m hoping she’ll have some Christmas food chats during it. Rose and Rosies Vlogmas Channel
- Niomi Smart: Again another one for vegan followers she’s great for vegan what I eat in a day vlogmas’. I really enjoyed her videos last year. Niomis Channel.
- Tanya Burr: Not someone I watch all year round because I really just cannot relate to her life whatsoever but I find her vlogmas videos very festive. Tanyas Channel.
- The Sacconejolys: Although they vlog everyday I do love to watch their Christmas vlogs because it nice to watch family vlogs at this time of year. They’re also doing a giveaway everyday before Christmas on their channel. Sacconejolys Vlogs.
I was hoping I’d have more to add to this list but a lot of people are not doing vlogmas this year. I do realise a lot of these are big youtubers and I would’ve loved to shoutout some smaller youtubers but I could not find any who were doing vlogmas so I do apologise but I hope you enjoy these vlogs.